This year's event is planned for the weekend prior to the Microsoft MVP Summit, February 27th through March 1st of 2009. We intend to follow the same Open Spaces format as in previous years with the addition of a keynote speaker on the first day. We have secured the Digipen Institute in Redmond, Washington as our location.
We will be opening registration at the beginning of the month. 130 seats will be made available to the public with an additional allotment reserved for special guests including sponsors.
From Glenn's site here are the details so far:
- What: _ALT.NET Seattle 2009. (The site is still being worked on. Thanks to Justin Bonozier and Shoshanah Bain for getting the site up). Where: Digipen (thanks to Jeff Tucker for lining up the space) When:_ Evening February 27th through March 1st.
- _Registration: _Opens this Tuesday evening at 6PM. We're holding on registration to allow the word to spread. There will be a max of 150 attendees. Check the wiki on Tuesday for details.
I'll be handling organizing sponsors, so if your company is interested and have not been contact by me already shoot me an email to hash out details.
There are three levels of sponsorship:
- Gold – $1000* Silver – $500
Bronze – $250
In exchange for being a sponsor, we will offer you the following:
Attendance to the event. We will reserve a seat at the conference for your representative to attend.
- Your company banner featured on our web site, and at the event (You will need to supply the banner).
- A table at the conference where you can have some promotional material.
- Recognition at the event for being a sponsor.